BSB50120 – Diploma of Business
If you are looking to stand out from the crowd when applying for that next level business job, then the College of Health and Fitness BSB50120 – Diploma of Business is designed to provide you with the necessary skills and knowledge to achieve just that. The BSB50120 – Diploma of Business focuses on both personal and business skill development, equipping you with management, marketing, project and professional development skills. You will have up to 12 months to complete this self-paced course unless you ask for an extension.
STUDY BSB50120 – Diploma of Business
HOW LONG DOES THE BSB50215 - DIPLOMA OF BUSINESS TAKE?
You are given 12 months to successfully complete BSB50120 – Diploma of Business. However, we do have extensions available upon request. You’ll get access to all of the units at the beginning of your course. Then, you can start studying the different units, starting wherever you wish to. There is no set first or final unit.
The College of Health and Fitness has an online, e-learning platform where you’ll complete tasks. Use this platform to complete the course at your convenience. You’ll have support from our training instructors, and you can ask as many questions as you wish. We are available by phone or email to help you succeed.
WILL I GET A JOB?
Successfully completing the BSB50120 – Diploma of Business demonstrates to employers your commitment to gaining management level skills and training relevant to the business environment. Employers sometimes call our college, letting us know about potential job opportunities for graduates. We are more than happy to let our students know about these job leads.
Depending on your previous experience, there are many roles that you might be able to secure once you have completed the BSB50120 – Diploma of Business. These include administrator, consultant, executive officer, program coordinator, or project manager. Additionally, there are many other high-level business roles across a variety of industries that you may be able to obtain with this qualification.
If you’re interested in how much it costs to study BSB50120 – Diploma of Business, fill out your details at the bottom of the page. You may be pleasantly surprised by how affordable it can be to study this qualification.
TOPICS COVERED IN BSB50215 - DIPLOMA OF BUSINESS
Whether you are looking to work in health care, education, or in a project capacity across industries, the BSB50120 – Diploma of Business provides you with transferrable skills that can enhance your career prospects. Below are the units found in SB50120 – Diploma of Business.
Across these units, you will learn to plan and arrange meetings and articulate, present and debate ideas.
- BSBTWK503 Manage Meetings
- BSBCRT412 Articulate present and debate ideas
Development and Conceptual Skills
These units include the knowledge and skills required to undertake projects, develop policies, and manage your work priorities.
- BSBOPS501 Manage business resources
- BSBFIN501 Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBCRT511 Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBPMG430 Undertake project work
- BSBSUS511 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- BSBXCM501 Lead communication in the workplace
- BSBTEC404 Use digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment
Self Management Skills
Develop skills to contribute to your wellbeing and development in the workplace.
- BSBPEF501 Manager personal and professional development
- BSBPEF401 Manage personal health and wellbeing
- BSBTWK401 Build and maintain business relationships
WHAT ARE THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS?
People who have completed lower-level business courses or have work experience will get the most benefit from this qualification.
The entry requirements for studying BSB50120 – Diploma of Business are:
- You will need computer skills, including the use of office software to access your resources
- Previous business study is desirable but not essential
- Minimum computer literacy standards
- Access to the internet
- 18+ years of age at the time of enrolment (if you’re about to turn 18, we may be able to make an exception)
- This course does require a certain level of proficiency in the English language. If your native language is not English, please contact us to discuss this.
REQUEST INFO PACK FOR BSB50120 – Diploma of Business
Want to find out more about studying BSB50120 – Diploma of Business? Enter your details below and we will send out a detailed information pack about this course. You will be able to read the course objectives, an overview of the course, and more information on the units you will be studying. The cost of studying BSB50120 – Diploma of Business is quite affordable – contact us now to find out more.