10579NAT – Diploma of Ayurveda Yoga Teaching
The 10579NAT – Diploma of Ayurveda Yoga Teaching is the perfect yoga teacher training course for either aspiring or experienced yoga teachers who wish to deepen their practice and become an ASQC (Australian Skills Quality Authority) accredited Ayurveda Yoga Teacher. The 10579NAT – Diploma of Ayurveda Yoga is delivered in partnership with COHAF, and provides opportunities to study individual course units, train onsite, and be privately mentored. This yoga teaching course has a duration of approximately 12 to 24 months, but varies with each student.
STUDY 10579NAT – Diploma of Ayurveda Yoga Teaching
HOW LONG DOES A 10579NAT - DIPLOMA OF AYURVEDA YOGA TEACHING TAKE?
Studying the 10579NAT – Diploma of Ayurveda Yoga Teaching can take roughly 12-24 months from when you start. Straight away, you’ll get access to the online learning platform that contains all the information you need to complete the learning tasks. This allows you to go through these materials at your own pace and learn as fast as you wish to.
Each week you will meet online with your instructors and fellow students to learn the practical aspects of the yoga teaching courses. You’ll have support from our experienced training instructors as you study yoga with us, and you can ask questions when you are unsure of something. We are available by phone or email to help you in your coursework.
WILL I GET A JOB?
There are many roles you may be able to secure after completion of the 10579NAT – Diploma of Ayurveda Yoga Teaching, depending on you your previous experience. Potential roles include private yoga teacher, yoga teacher skilled in nutrition and lifestyle planning, an independent contractor within a yoga studio, or manager of a yoga studio. You may even take the plunge and open your own yoga studio. There are many other roles in yoga you may attain across a variety of health care industries.
This qualification demonstrates to employers that you have undertaken high-level training and are competent in a variety of yoga styles. This includes nutrition, therapeutic yoga application and lifestyle support.
If you’re interested in finding out the cost of this qualification, fill in your details a the bottom of the page and a staff member will be in touch with you.
TOPICS COVERED IN 10579NAT - DIPLOMA OF AYURVEDA YOGA TEACHING
Ayurveda Yoga Teaching Courses
Discover more about the practices of Ayurveda Yoga and undertake yoga teacher training. You can become skilled in sharing your passion for yoga with others and creating yoga programs both for groups and individuals.
- TAEDEL401A- Plan, organise and deliver group-based learning
- AYTACP501A- Teach the integration of Ayurvedic cooking practice to enhance Yoga practice
- AYTIND501A- Design and implement individual Ayurveda Yoga programs
- AYTGRP501A- Design and implement group-based Ayurveda Yoga programs
- AYTAYS501A- Plan and conduct Ayurveda Yoga session
- TAEDEL401- Plan, organise and deliver group-based learning
As part of your yoga teacher training, you will learn the basics of safety for your workplace. This includes how to provide first aid and hygienic practices for ensuring food safety.
- HLTAID003- Provide first aid
- SITXFSA101- Use hygienic practices for food safety
- BSBWHS501- Ensure a safe workplace
- SITXFSA001- Use hygienic practices for food safety
Develop your soft skills including communication, managing priorities, and creating concepts.
- BSBWOR501- Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBLDR503- Communicate with influence
- BSBCRT501- Originate and develop concepts
WHAT ARE THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS?
Due to the specialist nature of this course and the responsibilities of graduates who study yoga, there are some entry requirements for this course. These include:
- Minimum 1 year personal yoga practice
- Letter of recommendation from your yoga teacher
- Interview with Aligning Health Course Principal
- Commitment and willingness to embrace the teachings of Ayurveda and yoga
If your native language is something other than English, please get in touch to discuss the English proficiency requirements.
REQUEST INFO PACK FOR 10579NAT – Diploma of Ayurveda Yoga Teaching
If you want to find out more about our yoga teaching courses, submit your details in the form below. We will send you a comprehensive information pack about our yoga teacher training; 10579NAT – Diploma of Ayurveda Yoga Teaching. This will cover the course objectives, a course overview, and the units you’ll receive. You may be surprised by how affordable the cost is, so enquire now to find out!