BSB40120 – Certificate IV in Business
BSB40120 – Certificate IV in Business is suited to those working as administrators and project officers. In this role, individuals use well-developed skills and a broad knowledge base to apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems and analyse information from a variety of sources. They may provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for the output of others.
You may enter this qualification even if you have no previous qualifications or existing business skills. By studying the BSB40120 – Certificate IV in Business, you may gain life skills, an excellent understanding of business administrative duties, the ability to deal with unpredictable issues that may arise, as well as learning how to analyse financial information and comprehend statistics.
STUDY BSB40120 – Certificate IV in Business
HOW LONG DOES BSB40120 - CERTIFICATE IV IN BUSINESS TAKE?
You will have 12 months to complete your studies for BSB40120 – Certificate IV in Business once you start. If you need more time, you may be able to apply for an extension. At the beginning, you will gain access to all of the units you need to study. This way, you get to choose which units you want to compete first. We provide an online, e-learning platform on which you complete the required tasks. You’ll have support from our experienced training instructors and you can ask them any questions that come up about the course. Contact us by email or on the phone; we are happy to hear from our students, as we are here to help you succeed.
WILL I GET A JOB?
If you want to show employers that you are ready to work in a business, studying courses related to business administration is a great way to do that. BSB40120 – Certificate IV in Business can help you to stand out above other job candidates. At the College of Health and Fitness, we have a great relationship with many Australian employers, who call us to let us know that they have positions available. We love being able to tell our students about job opportunities.
BSB40120 – Certificate IV in Business enables you to work in numerous types of roles. Some options that could be available to you are administrator, legal customer service, accounts clerk, or project officer. You could also work as a customer service advisor, student services officer, or in medical customer service.
If you want to know more about how much it might cost to study BSB40120 – Certificate IV in Business, contact us today. You will likely be pleasantly surprised to find out how much it costs to complete.
TOPICS COVERED IN BSB40120 - CERTIFICATE IV IN BUSINESS
To successfully complete BSB40120 – Certificate IV in Business, you need to complete six core units in addition to six elective units.
Health and Safety
Discover how to meet legislative requirements for health and safety, including the implementation of policies and procedures.
- BSBWHS411 – Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
- BSBWHS332X Apply infection prevention and control procedures to own work activities
Develop the skills required to implement standards and strategies for customer service.
- BSBOPS404 Implement customer service strategies
- BSBTWK301 Use inclusive work practices
Working in a Business
Learn administration, organisational, and critical work skills that will enable you to know how to effectively work in a business environment.
- BSBCRT411 Apply critical thinking to work practices
- BSBTEC404 Use digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment
- BSBTWK401 Build and maintain business relationships
- BSBWRT411 Write complex documents
- BSBXCM401 Apply communication strategies in the workplace
- BSBOPS405 Organise business meetings
- BSBSUS411 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBPEF402 Develop personal work priorities
For more information, visit https://www.myskills.gov.au/courses/details?Code=BSB40120
WHAT ARE THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS?
There are few entry requirements for studying BSB40120 – Certificate IV in Business, however basic computer skills including the use of office software would be beneficial.
It also requires:
- Minimum computer literacy standards
- Access to the internet
- You must be 18+ years of age at the time of enrolment (if you’re about to turn 18, we may be able to make an exception)
- If you are under the age of 18, you must have your enrolment forms witnessed by your parent or guardian.
- If you’re not confident you meet a high level of proficiency in English, please contact us to discuss the level required.
REQUEST INFO PACK FOR BSB40120 – Certificate IV in Business
Are you interested in getting more information about BSB402120 – Certificate IV in Business? Simply fill out the form below and we will send you a full information pack with everything you may want to know about the course. This includes a course overview, the units included, and course objectives. Finding out more about this course can help you to make your decision on whether to apply or not. We keep the cost of this course low, so enquire now to find out more about pricing as well.