BSB30120 – Certificate III in Business
The BSB30120 – Certificate III in Business is a course that will give you the training necessary to work in a customer service or general clerical role within either the private or public sectors. BSB30120 – Certificate III in Business will introduce you to word processing, spreadsheets, customer relationships, and customer service practices. You will have up to 12 months to complete this course.
STUDY BSB30120 – Certificate III in Business
HOW LONG DOES BSB30120 - CERTIFICATE III IN BUSINESS TAKE?
Studying BSB30120 – Certificate III in Business takes around 12 months for most students. You are able to complete this course online at your own pace, so the standard 12 month length can vary, as we do offer extensions if required. You will be provided with all of the units at the start of the course. Complete them in any order you choose and fit them in around your work and other commitments.
For all of our business office administration courses, our students have full support from their instructors. Get in touch with them by phone or email. They want you to complete your qualifications, so they are there to help you as much as they can.
WILL I GET A JOB?
BSB30120 – Certificate III in Business is a qualification designed to give you the skills to start your career in many types of roles. These include customer service representatives, administration officers, and office assistants, amongst others. Successful completion of BSB30120 Certificate III in Business is an excellent way to show employers your commitment to working in a business environment and gaining skills and knowledge relevant to the workplace. This can make you stand out among other applicants when you are applying for jobs.
We sometimes hear of opportunities in the industry through our network of employers. Whenever we hear of something, we are sure to let students know about the opportunity.
TOPICS COVERED IN BSB30120 - CERTIFICATE 3 IN BUSINESS
Studying BSB30120 – Certificate III in Business allows you to gain skills that you’ll use in a variety of office job roles and will give you a great base understanding of business administration. BSB30120 – Certificate III in Business includes one core unit of competency and 11 elective units of competency.
Health and Safety
Learn about infection prevention and control procedures and how you can apply them in a work environment.
- BBSBWHS332X – Apply infection prevention and control procedures to own work activities
Improve your administration and workplace skills including creating business documents, help create a sustainable workplace, and producing spreadsheets.
- BSBSUS211 – Participate in sustainable work practices
- BSBTEC302 – Design and produce spreadsheets
- BSBTEC303 – Create electronic presentations
- BSBTWK301 – Use inclusive work practices
- BSBWHS311 – Assist with maintaining workplace safety
- BSBWRT311 – Write simple documents
- BSBTEC301 – Design and produce business documents
Develop skills to help you perform at your best in the workplace.
- BSBCRT311 – Apply critical thinking skills in a team environment
- BSBPEF301 – Organise personal work priorities
- BSBPEF201 – Support personal wellbeing in the workplace
- BSBXCM301 – Engage in workplace communication
Work with Customers
Discover how to work with customers including processing customer complaints, recommending products, and delivering a service.
- BSBOPS304 – Deliver and monitor a service to customers
WHAT ARE THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS?
BSB30120 – Certificate III in Business only has minimal entry requirements. To successfully complete the qualification you must meet the following entry requirements:
- Minimum computer literacy standards
- Access to the internet
- If you are under the age of 18, you must have your enrolment forms witnessed by your parent or guardian
- If English is not your native language, please contact us about the required English language proficiency level
REQUEST INFO PACK FOR BSB30120 – Certificate III in Business
If you’re interested in studying BSB30120 – Certificate III in Business and want to know more, add your information to the form below. We can send you an information pack about studying this BSB30120 – Certificate III in Business. Receive the course overview, units included, and the course objectives. These will help you to find out more about the course you will potentially study. Get in touch now to find out more.